Page Hero Block

Start or Stop Service

Looking to start or end your water service? Or are you moving?

Please have your attorney fill out the form below to let us know your plans and appropriate contacts so we can help. We will reach out to ensure a smooth transition of your water service.

Block Group
Form Block
Attorney Details
Address of Attorney Office
Address for Property Closing
Seller Details
Forwarding Address for Seller
Buyer Details
Mailing for Buyer
Spacer - Medium
Block Group
Image Copy 50/50 Block - Image Left
CT Water employee at her computer looking at the camera

Need to speak to someone?

Customer Service Inquiries and 24 hour Emergency Service: