Connecticut Water offers the Linebacker® Protection Plan - a program that safeguards your water service line, wastewater pipes and in-home plumbing in the event of breaks and leaks in the underground service line, broken or clogged drainage lines, leaking in-home water pipes and more.
Connecticut Water's Linebacker® Plan can protect you from unexpected repair costs for your water line, wastewater pipes, and in-home plumbing.
Did you know as a homeowner you are responsible for your water service line? Without protection, you could face thousands of dollars in unexpected costs to repair the underground piping that runs from the water main to your home.
The homeowner is responsible for:
- The piping from the property line into the home
- All household plumbing
- The wastewater line to the septic or sewer system
Connecticut Water is responsible for:
- Water distribution from the water main in the street
- Service from the water main to your property line
- Installation and maintenance of the water meter
What our customers are saying.
It’s a great service. I have an old style home and you just never know where problems will arise. Very professional, prompt, and a relief to know you can get help quickly.