We make financial contributions, provide sponsorships and in-kind gifts, and volunteer our time and expertise to organizations and activities that benefit our neighbors. We believe in being good corporate citizens and are proud of our employees making a positive impact in the areas we serve.
We focus on a variety of areas including:
- Activities that directly impact our customers, through support of important community needs and activities;
- Support for residents in our service towns that may be experiencing financial hardships or food insecurity;
- Organizations that promote environmental or water conservation education and initiatives, i.e. schools, scouting or events with civic groups; watershed or land conservation organizations or cleanup events;
- Activities that promote the development of clean, potable drinking water in underserved areas or the professional associations that represent public water supply education interests; and
- Activities within the criteria above that promote employee involvement and community engagement.